Thursday, March 11, 2010

Passionette...A stolen outlook.


Not having kids, being pregnant, or truly loving my job, makes topics hard to come by for new blogs. When I came across an article in Outdoor Photographer magazine, I new it was worth some blog space. You see I have always dreaded the question "What do you want to be when you grow up?". In fact I can honestly say, I hate that question. Maybe it's because I never knew, and always felt 'behind' and ashamed that I did not know what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. The idea of committing to one job forever felt so final and stale. Almost like a punishment.
The article 'Find your Passionette!' by Dewitt Jones, made me feel normal. In fact it explained how I felt about life to a 'T' so much that I had to read it over and over again to make sure I read it correctly. To read the article yourself go to this website...

http://www.outdoorphotographer.com/columns/basic-jones/find-your-passionette.html

{Click over to page two and start on the third paragraph down, unless of course you care to read a little about mixing photo images.}

In a nut shell, This article changed my life, or at least the way I feel about mine.

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect thing to blog about if you ask me!!!!!!!! good work.

    ReplyDelete